Digital Growth Programme
Digital Selling Capability Grant
Invest NI COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant
The COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant is open again and this time it is eligible to existing retailer or wholesalers with 5 employees or more.
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland and has been trading at least 2 years.
- You are a small or medium-sized business employing 5 or more full-time equivalent staff in Northern Ireland.
- You are a retail or wholesale business with physical retail or wholesale premises in Northern Ireland, accessible to the public.
- Where your business turnover includes income from sources other than your retail or wholesale premises, more than 50% of your total turnover/sales/revenue must be from your retail/wholesale operation (i.e. you are NOT primarily a manufacturer, producer, engineering or services business, etc.)
- Your business has an existing online presence such as a business website or social media channels.
- Your business has a physical product, or a range of physical products, that can be sold online and shipped to customers.
- In either the current or previous two financial years, more than 50% of your revenue has come from offline sales instead of online sales.
- Your project is not receiving any other public funding, such as government or European Union funding.
- You are able to deliver your project, pay the costs in full to your supplier(s) and submit your claim to Invest NI before 28 February 2022.