Digital Growth Programme
Digital Selling Capability Grant
Invest NI COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant
The COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant is open again and this time it is eligible to existing retailer or wholesalers with 5 employees or more.
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland and has been trading at least 2 years.
- You are a small or medium-sized business employing 5 or more full-time equivalent staff in Northern Ireland.
- You are a retail or wholesale business with physical retail or wholesale premises in Northern Ireland, accessible to the public.
- Where your business turnover includes income from sources other than your retail or wholesale premises, more than 50% of your total turnover/sales/revenue must be from your retail/wholesale operation (i.e. you are NOT primarily a manufacturer, producer, engineering or services business, etc.)
- Your business has an existing online presence such as a business website or social media channels.
- Your business has a physical product, or a range of physical products, that can be sold online and shipped to customers.
- In either the current or previous two financial years, more than 50% of your revenue has come from offline sales instead of online sales.
- Your project is not receiving any other public funding, such as government or European Union funding.
- You are able to deliver your project, pay the costs in full to your supplier(s) and submit your claim to Invest NI before 28 February 2022.
More information from Invest NI