Digital Growth Programme
Apply To Participate
Registration for the Digital Growth Programme - paused
Applications for our 2020 intake are now closed. However, you can still apply. We are dealing with a high number of applications and all businesses will hear back by 14th January 2021.
Assessment of Applications. It is important that you complete the application comprehensively – your answers are used when assessment is being completed. Your answers will be assessed against digital support, job creation and commitment to programme.
You must highlight in your application what digital support your business could benefit from, why you need this support and what impact this mentoring will have on your business.
E.g. detail out what you feel you need help with, why and proposed impact:
- Integration to back office systems; Online Accounting/Stock Management for Small Business, PAYE and payment returns,
- Beginner and Advanced Social Media,
- Social Media analytics,
- Video Marketing using video to showcase your products and services,
- Email for Small Business, Content Creation and Copywriting,
- Developing an E-Commerce Strategy,
- Selling Online through third party platforms: Selling through established platforms e.g. eBay, Amazon Marketplace. Selling through third party sites,
- Digital Strategy: selling through your website, online advertising, using analytics to drive sales,
- Website Optimisation,
- Cyber Security,
- Immersive Technology, using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in your business,
- Identifying & adopting mobile apps that will enhance customer engagement,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Identifying the right CRM for your business, developing a basic CRM, getting the most out of your CRM, using CRM to drive sales.
WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION INCLUDED IN YOUR APPLICATION YOU WILL BE SCORED DOWN WHICH WILL LIKELY RESULT IN YOU NOT GETTING THROUGH TO THE PROGRAMME.