Digital Support Programme
Xero Cloud Based Accounting – an introduction to cloud accounting and how it is beneficial for your business
This webinar is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme – a programme delivered by Alchemy Digital Training on behalf of Newry, Mourne & Down District Council / Ards & North Down Borough Council.
Mark from Integral Accounting will talk through the basics and the advanced features of Xero, enabling you to take full advantage of the power of online bookkeeping.
What you’ll learn –
– How to sign up to Xero and get your account setup quickly and accurately
– Learn about Sales invoice layouts, creating and sending invoices
– How to enter purchase invoices including attaching backup
– Learn how to create and send Quotes to your customers
– How to prepare and issue Purchase Orders
– Learn all about adding Bank accounts, linking to your Xero account and the amazing Xero bank reconciliation
– How to create reports that you can then print or download
– Learn all about VAT in Xero and how to prepare and check your VAT return
– How to track your Fixed Assets in Xero
– How to setup and run a straightforward Payroll in Xero
You’ll leave knowing how to be much more digital savvy with your online accounting.
This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar.
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Date: 18.11.2020 | Time: 10.00am – 11.30am