Digital Support Programme
FREE WEBINAR : Making Instagram Work for Your Business
Join our WEBINAR ‘Making Instagram Work for Your Business’.
The Digital Growth Programme presents a webinar on ‘Making Instagram Work for Your Business’.
Niamh Taylor from Alchemy Digital Training will talk you through everything you need to know about Instagram.
In this webinar you’ll discover:
– Getting the most out of Instagram
– Utilising all Instagram tools including reels, guides, live, video, posts, stories
– Planning out your grid and your stories for consistency
– Scheduling using business suite or creator studio
– Creative new ways you can use Instagram to reach your audience
– Proven strategies used to help you acquire (and retain) customers with Instagram
– Examples of the best performing Instagram posts—and what you can learn from some of Niamh’s clients with over 100k following
– How to build content that is engaging
– How to use Instagram analytics to measure success
This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar.
This webinar is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme – a programme delivered by Alchemy on behalf of Newry, Mourne and Down District Council and Ards and North Down Borough Council.
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Date: 20.09.2022 | Time: 12 noon – 2pm