Digital Support Programme
How To Get Found Locally On Google My Business – Top Tips To Securing That No. 1 Position
Want to learn how to keep returning customers engaged and convert new customers through your Google My Business listing?
Google My Business(GMB) has become the most important tool in your Local SEO strategy and NI companies need to fully understand how to utilise all its features to drive more customers. In this webinar, we will cover:
- How to set up Google My Business if you dont already have it
- How to optimise your visibility including Covid-19 attributes
- Attracting more traffic – Google Posts, Messages, Products etc.
- How does Google My Business fit into your content strategy
- Why you should care about Google My Business
- How Google My Business can help you with SEO
This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar.
This webinar is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme – a programme delivered by Alchemy Digital Training on behalf of Newry, Mourne & Down District Council / Ards & North Down Borough Council.
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Date: 17.08.2021 | Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm